Please excuse the cheesy post title!! LOL I had the ‘Chewitsâ€™ song stuck in my head during doing this post. Iâ€™ve had a lot of requests to show you all how I do my winged eye liner… Without further ado & after figuring out the best & easiest way I could show you (with LOTS of pictures)… Behold… My tutorial on how to WING IT!
Usually theÂ THINNER the inner liner theÂ BETTER!
I hope this was helpful! If confused you at all, or anything, just give me a shout & Iâ€™ll be happy to help
* FYI *
- I used Zoom Lash mascara by MAC.
- I used SuperSHOCK gel liner by Avon on my upper lash line.
- I used ‘Eye Brightâ€™ by Benefit on my lower lash line.
- You can start the wing from the BOTTOM line rather than the top if you wish - I personally like to start the top of the flick first
- I love to pair this look with a BOLD lip Itâ€™s a classic look that will never get old.
If you have any suggestions on blog posts, or certain EOTD, FOTD or anything at all just let me know dolls
P.S - For an EXAGGERATED winged liner, once youâ€™ve got your desired shape, go over the whole line to make it slightly THICKER… Less is more sometimes so be careful, you donâ€™t want to look like a panda